Lost Acres Vineyard
- Great location, nice relaxing facility. My wife and I enjoy sitting out on the deck enjoying a bottle of their Riesling with one of their cheese platters.
- A hidden gem! Our favorite vineyard in CT. Quiet, good wine, nice views
- Very relaxing to sit and overlook the vineyards. Lovely breeze, good wine. Up the street I'd Lost Acres Restaurant, which I confused my first post with. Both are terrific.
- Everything is yummy! You won't get a bad meal. Very fresh & Delish! The German Chocolate Brownies are amazing! Outdoor dining on the porch overlooking their apple orchard is extremely relaxing.
- Great tasting room, huge deck, lots of tables outside, two corn hole sets. We like almost every wine they produce.
- Cool cork portrait above the bar!
- Delicious wines! Excellent vineyard. My favorite was the lost acres rock wall red. Delicious full bodied wine. Bold grape wine with a bitter finish rounds out the sip.
- The Riesling is delicious
- Locally grown grapes. Locally made wine. They have events like Sunday Jazz all the time. Or just stop by for a tasting. You can sit on their terrace in summer or by the fire in Winter.
- Good wines. Live jazz band, nice cheese plates and patio area.