Los Jarritos Restaurant
3191 N Garey Ave (btw Foothill and Grove)
Pomona, CA 91767
- Can't go wrong getting the nachos with shredded beef
- By far, the best Mexican food in town! Tacos, Burritos & Nachos are Fantastic!
- Crap service, amazing food. Enchilada sauce is a bit spicy, but oh so tasty! Awesome carne asada burrito.
- Try the carne asada nachos and the carne asada burrito enchilada style with the green chile best restaurant ever
- Taco plate is real good
- Good place !! Good chips end salsa !!ummm
- Carnitas and bean burrito (no rice) enchilada style. Soooo good! Make sure green sauce!!
- The wet burrito is so delicious
- Order to go as dinning in experience is lacking.
- Everything's good here starting with the chips and salsa through the carne asada. Breakfast is good too
- Chicken Salad taste fresh
- Soda refills are free!
- Always a good place for a quick lunch!
- This place is the worst ever. Food sucks
- Good food. Just make sure you are in good health before visiting or you might have a heart attack after eating. The food is full of lard!
- Service here stinks but they have good food
- It's ALL good...
- Greedy? Charge for chips and refills on Sundays? I say it's greed.
- The nachos are the best!
- I love the chile relleno burrito!