14 Oneawa St
Kailua, HI 96734
- Seafood enchilada is great strawberry magarita is good but it's expensive for a small glass. park at zippys
- Shrimp enchiladas
- Seafood enchiladas are really good
- Better than Mexico lindo!
- decided to try margarita monday. our server was sweet, the blended margs were fantastic, but the food was meh. i don't believe we'll be repeat customers.
- Great tacos. Huge combo fajitas, easily feed two people. House margarita and special hot salsa were perfect. Flan has whipped cream and chocolate sauce, but the Speedy Gonzales is irresistible.
- Low score for ambiance, but their fish tacos are pretty good.
- Food was a bit disappointing today. I guess it depends on the cook. Other than tonight we've had really great food here! Big portions for decent price.
- Great iced tea!
- Portions were small.. chips and salsa wasnt impressive at all. we sat outside because its a cute setup but had to listen to the car wash across the street run almost non stop. grade "C" experience
- Guacamoli is like mash avocado: no salt, no onion, no lime, nothing in it.
- Ask for a side of hot sauce for the salsa. Tamale was good but their refied beans are amazing. Seems like they are soaked in a beef broth. Skip the tequila sunrise, too sweet.
- Great enchiladas verdes
- Pricey lunch combos for the overall quality. Was ok but nothing to shout about.