Los Angeles State Historic Park
State / Provincial Park, Music Venue
- Home to an ever-increasing bevy of hip concerts, fairs & events (including FYF Fest, HARD & The Tour De Fat) this Chinatown/Downtown adjacent park can be dusty but sublime in summer. Wear Sunscreen!
- Swedish House Mafia's Masquerade Motel: simplemente increble! Algo que no se volver a ver.
- peaceful place to jog
- HARD Day of the Dead feat. Skrillex takes place at Los Angeles State Historic Park in Downtown LA on Saturday, Nov. 2 and Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013.
- Watch for the architectural landscaping indicating structures that once existed at this former home to the Southern Pacific Railroad's River Station the freight house, roundhouse, depot, and more.
- Every lap is just about 1 mile
- Former home to the Southern Pacific Railroad's River Station, rows of deer grass mark the location of the former train tracks and a boundary of recycled glass symbolizes the old Pacific Hotel.
- Not much of a music festival if the Chemical Brothers, Beck, Paul Van Dyk & UK's The Prodigy is not here.
- Come to see real artists like the Chemical Brothers & Paul Van Dyk. Way better.
- Stay hydrated! Get some food in you! Enjoy the bands!
- Join us on August 25. 2012 for the H20 Music Festival featuring John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Paulina Rubio, Gym Class Heros, and Intocable among others. See you at the Es el momento booth!
- sToP off @ the Darrell Roach Design booth while you are here at the Gourmet Music Carnival..Ask for Priscilla with a side of smiles!!
- Look at the wild flowers. sleep in the thissles. watch the sky. listen to the trains. feel the wind. you are one mile from downtown LA. love it.
- Beautiful upgrade to the park, it looks amazing. It just needs some trees. There's very little shade. Still a great walk with your dog, and probably a good place for some outdoor events.
- closed. ruined. do the grass a favor and take your dance moves to the shrine.
- Great location to have a concert but also very dusty, make sure you wear horrible shoes and be prepared to blow dirt out of your nose the next few days.
- We really need the Chemical Brothers, Beck, Paul Van Dyk & UK's The Prodigy to make this a great music festival.
- I've had 2/2 epic rave experiences here. Keep it coming!
- Make sure to enjoy the view of this historic park while listening to great artists like The Chemical Brothers & Paul Van Dyk.
- A greener LA.