Lorong Perak Food Stalls
Lorong Perak (Jalan P Ramlee)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Healthy diet for you and your wallet...best to go during middle of the month when you are broke. Value for money.
- where foods and cultures collide.
- cheap price in the middle of expensive city.
- You may try the Nasi ayam rempah nice one..
- Chee Cheong Fun here is awesome!!! Worth to wait~~
- More choice if go early.
- Full of shit flies
- makanan murah jer
- Ermm sodop milo ais mama nie
- Ayam Goreng Abang Bunchit hehe
- Nasi Goreng Thai... It's good!
- Nasi campur on the 3rd stall the best for lunch....!!
- goreng goreng at halim tomyam is da bomm!!!
- Try maggi goreng tomyam at the end of the road.. nice!!
- Chee cheong fun, yong Tao fu supreme! I have been having it as breakfast for more than 10 years working here. Try their sweet and spicy source or mix all three source. Pork free
- Cheaper food
- Kedai Mak Ngah,the cheapest in KL.
- Roti canai, chee cheong fun, mee soup, ramly burger, economy rice... apa apa pun ada!
- Stinks horribly never thought about trying the food