1382 Willow St (btwn Harmon Pl & W 15th St)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Beware of the squirrels they are evil they will attack you an eat you.
- Too hot out? Pop into Lunds beer cooler room.
- Cute boys roam here too! Not just @ calhoun!
- See the dandelion fountain
- A bunch of fat squirrels live under a fallen tree on the west side of the pond.
- Go for a pleasant stroll on Sunday morning.
- Take a nap here after mimosa brunch at Loring Kitchen
- Take a nap here after bottomless mimosa brunch at Loring Kitchen + Bar
- There seems to be a lot of cars that find there way on to the walking path
- A super well-designed and lovely park right across from The Walker Art Center. Don't miss the dandelion water fall in the northwest corner.
- The fountain here is worth the trip just to see it alone. The are also a wading pool, playgrounds, fishing, shuffleboard, tennis, plenty of trails and much more
- Being the host of many festivals-- it will always be a huge part of Minneapolis in the summer and will have a huge part of our hearts.
- So beautiful! Love all the buildings around the park-a great place to take portraits and other photos.
- A peaceful and beautiful park in the city, where besides the beautiful fall colours, you can also get to know the squirrels who live here :))
- Great lunch spot for MCTC students. I used to feed the squirrels. They love tortilla chips, but dont like nacho cheese. :-)
- Muito bonito e acolhedor.
- The fountain at night (go with a buddy)
- Walk off those extra calories here!
- Try and pet a squirrel - they're so cute!
- catch music and a movie for free. Grill and bring drinks if that rocks your boat.