Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa
- An overall amazing and luxurious experience, be warned that the pricing is not always clear, make sure you ask questions before agreeing to pay.
- Loved staying here! Very helpful and friendly staff. The hotel restaurant Brabo is also excellent.
- If you say the word "Snowflake" during the month of December 2010 and possibly January 2011, they'll have a surprise for you. We got a room upgrade. Yours could be free cocktails or a free movie.
- If you get the romantic package, be warned that you only get one bottle of champagne and one $40 credit for breakfast, regardless of how many nights you staying.
- Looks like a nice place.
- Book the suites with the full tub option-- been told you can get a lavender spa bath and salt scrub in-room!
- Really enjoy the rain shower room. Very large, clean, and has a great view. Great place to relax for a short weekend getaway.
- Great location and well-appointed room. Dog friendly and a warm welcoming staff
- The spa is small but the services are excellent and they have a steam room.
- Wine reception. Lovely staff, and they accept pets!
- It's very nice. Cute rooms. And they take pets! Love that.
- Spacious bathrooms..wine hour is a must...
- The afternoon wine tasting is very relaxing. I've added the Lorien to my favorite places.
- Everything is great here! Amazing staff and both restaurants are amazing!
- Book yourself a 110 minute spa session. Don't cheat yourself out of the time if you're going to be at the spa anyway.
- Try the pumpkin soup if you order room service, it's life affirming :)
- A magical world, worth the price, wish I could afford it more often
- If you want late night room service, order before 10:30pm.
- Free wine, every day from 5 to 6 p.m. House select. But hey, it's free!
- Very cozy and all elements are well done... Rooms, fitness center, restaurants, meeting rooms, hospitality and staff. Great location too and a quick walk to Metro