Lord Stow's Bakery & Cafe (安德魯餅店及咖啡店)
Unit 2119A, Level 3, The Grand Canal Shoppes, The Venetian
- 6 65HKD
- Get the Dan tat. Get the espresso. Pretend it is pastel de Natas from Portugal :)
- This is indeed worlds best Portuguese Egg Tarts, really could lived up to its hype! This is slightly better than Margaret I must say. Totally life-changing! -Penang Kia Food Critique-
- There's a kiosk for just the egg tarts about 100 meters from the actual cafe - go there for a much shorter wait!
- Get there at least 30 mins before they open to get their freshest egg tarts
- . ?
- The tourist version of the cafe in the university, a bit more pricey, but still good, and friendly staff.
- Best Portuguese egg tart in town! It will cost MOP10 for each tart, pair it with coffee/tea. The crust is crispy and the custard is creamy and not too sweet. Dont miss this when in Macau
- My goodness. Their Portuguese egg tart is a little piece of darling; really soft and slightly runny fillings cupped with crispy, flaky skin. Its so, so indulging. Rely on a directory for directions.
- Soft and creamy tarts
- Take away 12 egg tarts is a must if i could bring more it will save 3 days, but if you put in freezer a week is okay
- Apparently one of the best Portuguese egg tarts out there! If you've not tried it, come get it at The Venetian Canal Shops. Awesome!
- Was worth the try.
- Egg tarts run out later so dont go too late in the evening
- Egg tart
- The BEST Portuguese tarts.
- Renovation ongoing, look for the counter kiosk right next to it by the riverside, can get these Portuguese tart from there
- The shop is currently under renovation, there's a counter kiosk that you may purchase the Portuguese Tart right just next to it.
- Portuguese Tart 10MOP/pc
- Closed 10:30pm. The best egg tart I've ever!!