5200 Wornall Rd (btwn W 51st & 55th St)
Kansas City, MO 64112
- One of the prettiest places in Kansas City to enjoy the outdoors; rose bushes, the fountains, the ducks and pond, and two separate paved exercise trails keep the place busy all year round
- This is the "Central Park" of Kansas City. Bring stuff to do and a cooler!
- Sitting in the trees and watching people is incredibly relaxing!!!
- Smoke a J under the canopy of evergreen shrubs.
- Get engaged here! I just did :)
- Beautiful rose garden, duck pond, splash park, and playground. Great for picnics.
- Don't walk your dog off leash on a nice weekend or animal control will ticket you
- Be sure you visit the duck pond and the rose garden! Fantastic scenery.
- Bring a trash bag with you and leave the place cleaner than you found it!
- Try the duck.
- Beautiful and peaceful
- Teenage haven for drinking/smoking on weekends.
- Be sure to check out the pond and rose garden!
- Best place in town for a picnic!
- Beautiful park!!
- Place where my grandmother brought me as a kid to feed the ducks, place where I proposed, place where I train & run.
- Don't fall in the Duck pond it's a bit gross
- Plaque on the ground on west side of park near tennis courts says outer loop is 1.38 miles.
- Best 2 mile running loop in the city. Take your dog.
- The rose garden is beautiful! Great place to stop for a picnic lunch.