Ski Area, Mountain
- Ski north chair early then head to south mountain. Great new trails on the south side. Fabulous omelets on Sunday!
- Say you have a dentist appointment and ski here on weekdays.
- Ski early avoid the lines. Bright blue ski today!
- Camp III is a great place to break to avoid the crowds at Gov Lodge.
- Ten trails open yesterday...beautiful day
- convenient off the interstate, too many kids tho
- Ski until your pants fall off
- Very nice place to visit.
- Too bad there is no ADULT bar with table service other than an over priced hotel. I'm not willing to eat at the college cafeteria food style places. Too bad it's not like sugarloaf.
- Check out South Peak in the morning - Cruiser and Rip Saw are the best. Then head to North Peak base lodge or the Summit Lodge for Egg McLoons!
- Great skiing as of late this afternoon.
- Really fun mountain!
- My little piece of heaven. Great riding, great staff, ski patrol are nice, and the difficulty level suits all kinds
- I have gone to Loon Mountain for about 3 years and I always love it. They have trails for everyone from bunny slopes all the way to black trails. Love it!
- The ice castle is pretty awesome!
- Cruiser has some good powder. Rest of the mountain is pretty icy tho!
- Adventure Center (xc) opens at 10.
- Camp 3. Bring Barry back.
- The peeps working Camp III rock. Best place to eat and chillax.
- Pick up a DeLormes Atlas and go find places like Poocham, Bungy, Trapshire and Hemlock.