$ $ $
#03-07, Odeon Towers (331 North Bridge Rd)
Bras Basah, Singapore 188720
+65 9773 9304
- Great place for a quiet birthday party..
- lychee martini, it is!
- Definitely have the try the tom yum cocktail and cucumber martini!! Best I've had in my life!
- If you have only one drink in Singapore, you absolutely *must* have the Gummiberry here. Cointreau, berries and merengue. Best girlie cocktail ever. Snowy Peaks also not bad. Avoid espresso martini.
- Quiet and cozy. Decent view.
- Chilli crab fries - yes please!
- Singapores first stand-alone rooftop bar has recently injected its menu with Southeast Asian flavor. Order the chili-crab cheese fries with a Singapore Sour.
- The Gummiberry! A favourite for the past 7 years!
- Great cocktails like: the gummiberry, white rabbit black forest mojito and cucumber martini with hendricks :)
- Happy hour.
- Running Amock----> yum for the non alcoholics.
- Fantastic rooftop for after-work drinks! Appetizers are good too.
- Loof bubble tea is the best.thing.ever.
- Cute lil place with interesting local blend cocktails though lil pricey.
- Umami Fries!
- Unassuming fun rooftop bar. Good drinks, Japanese beer on tap, zippy cocktails. Tip: go late afternoon enjoy the shade on the roof and after sundown how the neon and bar lights create trendy club mood
- Great DJs & simple drinks make for a fun friday night. Get anything with 'gula melaka' in their mixed drinks.
- Nice roof top bar usually with good ambiance and crowd. A bit overpriced though.
- a very nice and buzzing place, may be crowded at friday night
- It's extremely delicious indeed.