1-65 Long Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
- Departure point for cruises to Boston Harbor Islands, Cape Cod, Logan Airport, dinner cruises, etc. Where immigrants arrived to Boston prior to Ellis Island. More info available via our blog.
- Great spot to take a little sun and watch planes taking off from and landing at Logan.
- Amazing Boston view
- View out to sea and back to the Old State House. 'long' is only a third of a mile. Check out excellent information boards that superimpose old maps over more recent ones: modern Boston mostly landfill
- Really recommend Boston's Best Cruises. Nice boats, good trips, friendly staff (just look for Hawaiian Shirts).
- Get on the Whale Watching Cruise!!
- The blue chairs are a good spot to people watch
- We were there tonight to see the fireworks and it was great! There was a lot of room for everyone. No crowding, every one got special glasses to see the fireworks. It was great!
- Nice place to people watch.
- Marvelous views of Bostons inner harbor. And on the way back towards the Rose Kennedy Greenway, stop at The Chart House f/ a meal.
- Se pueden sacar algunas fotos
- Catch the Boston-Hull-Hingham-Logan ferry here.
- North of the hotel.
- Gorgeous sunset views
- BHC HQ on south side of Marriott hotel, BHC dock with smaller office on north side of Marriott, between Marriott and Christopher Columbus Park
- Great place to view the harbor
- Ticket sales for harbor and whale cruise send five minutes before departure.
- Beautiful sites
- It was awesome, as always
- Aproveite a vista com um lanche ou um jantar