Long Sands Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
Long Beach Ave (Oceanside Ave)
Town of York, ME 03909
- tide schedule available at http://sunnybeachrentals.com/tides.html
- Beautiful, calm place.
- Great for kids, my little guy enjoyed every minute of it. If you look real hard you will see a seal or two sticking its head out the water :-)
- Great beach loved it hope to visit more this summer.
- Try to get a spot on the beach by the road. When the tide comes in a lot of the goes under water. Great beach.
- Eat at the Lobster Cove for lunch so much better than Sun and Surf. (cheaper too)
- Check the tide schedule. During high tide you're better off near the bathhouse at the middle on the beach. (Unless you like your stuff underwater)
- She's muh beach
- The beach!
- Great walks along this beach-ice cream shops and food on the way. Beautiful views.
- Yay yay yay
- My favorite place on earth.
- Love it in off season. Summer get there early to get spot, as beach is small at high tide.
- At the moment still mostly locals. This is a good thing! Beach is clean!
- Very Windy!!
- yay my bf took me to the beach
- Make a mermaid sandcastle and let the surf carry her away.
- LOOOOVE Long Sands!!!