#02-02, Atrium 2 The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (10 Bayfront Ave)
+65 6688 7299
- I desperately want to like Long Chim, as am huge fan of Nahm. Had hot sour soup, Soft shell crab noodles and vegetable curry. All were too sweet and spicy such that everything melded into one taste.
- Love all their stir fry dishes, great wok flavour. Appetizers r much weaker. Prices here r a bit crazy, a small bowl of smashed prawn curry is $34 while a big serving of prawns with vermicelli is $28!
- Looking forward to try more dishes here. In fact, their weekday set lunch menu looks like a pretty good deal! Will be back.
- By David Thompson of Bangkok's Nahm fame, this is a legit Thai restaurant focusing on Thai street food dishes which befits the casual atmosphere. Not street food pricing though but the food is good.
- What kind of Thai restaurant do not have prik nam pla.
- Enjoy the citys best Thai street food.
- Authentic Thai food, nice ambience. This is the place to get the real spicy stuff - try chicken larp, pork satay, duck red curry, seafood tom yum, durian ice cream.
- The thai style chicken biryani is delicious!
- Good Thai street food (but at undecidedly non-street food prices!)
- Fried soft shell crab with peppers & curry - amazing! And pron's noodles!
- The mao san wong durian ice cream is simply amazing
- Durian ice cream is to die for.
- It's expensive, but REALLY tasty! Everything is well executed, good ingredients, blah blah blah. Can't wait to go back!
- Wong Ah Yoke, food critic likes: Miang Kham (dried prawns w ginger), grilled eggplant salad, sour orange snakehead fish curry, stir-fried squid w chillies, charred rice noodles. Source: Sunday Times
- Its CLOSED!
- Overpriced for the food! Casual atmosphere.
- Nothing is good here. Rude, condescending stuff. Racist behavior.
- If the staff tell you a dish is spicy, it's really quite spicy. The duck larb salad was so spicy it was inedible. The green chicken curry was pretty spicy but was still OK
- Very good Thai food, more on the high end side.
- Crazy expensive, but good.