Long Bridge Park
Park, Soccer Field, Athletics & Sports
- Be on the look out for July 4th tournaments hosted by Arlington county and DC Social Sports Club @ Arlington. Sign up for football, volleyball, cornhole, QB accuracy, and more.
- Tremendous place to spot planes and trains - and, therefore, aviation geeks and railfans.
- Haven't explored too much but love this place. Great to watch planes at Reagan. Reminds me of The Highline in NYC.
- Looking to stay active? Join DC Social for adult recreational flag football leagues on weekends throughout the year. Coed and Men's programs are available for rookies and veterans.
- Great for going on a run, especially with a stroller!
- Register for the new men's soccer program on Monday nights with DC Social Sports Club @ Arlington. PlayAASL.com.
- Beautiful park and soccer fields.
- Staying on the trial will take you right into the city
- Best field in arlington but pretty loud with all the planes flying overhead
- Sometimes the DC United soccer team practices here - a must see!
- DC Kickball365 Open #DCKO2013 http://www.kickball365.com/event/dc
- DC Kickball365 Open #DCKO2013
- Register for the Winter 2014 Arlington Flag Football league on Saturdays. 7v7 Recreational (delayed rush) and 8v8 Competitive (no rush count) leagues available.
- Great place to play sports! :)
- great family friendly venue
- #DCKO http://dc.kickball365.com
- One of the newest parks in Arlington, this is another fantastic place to view the rest of Arlington, including the Ronald Reagan National Airport.
- Catch all the action from DC Social Sports Club's newest program - Men's 8v8 Flag Football @ Long Bridge Park on Sunday evenings. Spring & Fall seasons available for our most competitive league.
- Look for Flag Football games hosted by DC Social Sport Club on weekends. Play competitive co-ed and men's leagues throughout the year.
- #WashingtonDC #July14 - Kickball Tournament - Circuit Event - Details at http://dc.kickball365.com