Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
- kids eat free on Tuesdays know bout it
- Lynchburg Lemonade :-)
- The bacon wrapped sirloin is so good. You have to try the spinach artichoke dip they have the original one back
- Victoria what a good waitress all the waiters and waitresses here are the best always willing to help and get you everything you need .
- The original spinach artichoke dip is back. It is so delicious.
- They've gone too PC. No peanuts anymore! Bummer!!
- Loaded baked potato soup and bread with butter is the best, otherwise steak was tough and service slow.
- I really dig the western theme, especially with the country music, decor, and servers in their flannel shirts, jeans, and boots. Food here is terrific, not to mention really nice bar.
- Get the texas tumbleweed.
- Good food at a fair price.
- Country fried chicken dry and disappointing. Bourbon Salmon excellent!
- I love Rhea & her wait staff. They're the best, they make you feel comfortable & put you at ease.
- Great food
- $$$+ prices
- If you want a better Texas experience, go to Texas Roadhouse down the street. They have sweet tea, peanuts, and overall better food.
- How about killing the horrible music? Steaks are great without being assaulted by country music.
- The biscuits are so fresh and always warm. Dont get appetizers if you want dinner bc you wont finish it
- AT 95th & Palaski the hostess said it would be a 10 minute wait- the dining room was empty- then she took our name.
- This location CLOSED.
- CLOSED. This location closed.