Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
1940 Power Plant Pkwy
Hampton, VA 23666
- Try the Bourbon Salmon
- The loaded potato soup is perfect for a cold dreary day!
- Kinda 50/50...drinks were ok, steak was great, but the potato skins were dried out and soup too spicy
- My steak, brocolli, and sweet potato were all good. The hosts and server were friendly as well.
- The service is hit and miss. I would probably skip again and go elsewhere
- Worst service ever!!
- Our waiter was Adam and I have to say this guy was on point, great service. Ask for him he will make sure your meal is great feast. Hats off to you Adam. Thanks lone star
- Our waiter was awesome. Great place to eat in hampton
- Horrible service. Incredibly slow, and the place isn't even busy. No serving plates with our appetizer, no refills in 20 minutes, etc.. Not impressed.
- The best Lone Star in all of Hampton Roads, VA. The rolls with the pecan butter are the best!
- Loaded potato soup.wedge salad with steak.
- Heavenly is the best server.
- The bacon wrapped sirloin is awesome, especially with thier potato soup.
- The lunch menu is ridiculous. The portions are way too small. The food is poorly flavored. They need to step up the game if they wanna survive.
- went outa business wow
- Dont wast your fucking time ! Rude bartenderhe was a total dick ! Got here at 9:25 and was told that they close in 20 mins. They close at 10.
- Don't go after 9 pm. They will have the kitchen closed already.
- The Peppercorn steak is the best!
- Be sure to try the fried green beans as an appetizer!