London's Draycott Hotel Celebrates New Bond Film with 'Shaken, Not Stirred' Martinis
London's Draycott Hotel is offering complimentary "Shaken, Not Stirred" martinis to guests in celebration of the new James Bond movie, Skyfall. The cocktails will be served in the hotel lounge through Nov. 15, 2012 in honor of the highly anticipated film and the Draycott's distinctly British charm. The commemorative drink captures the essence of the film, scenes of which were shot nearby the Draycott, one of London's landmark hotels. The Shaken, Not Stirred martinis will also serve to commemorate the 50th anniversary of James Bond, who first appeared on screen in 1962's Dr. No. Many films later, the Bond name has developed into a $5 billion entity and the longest-running movie franchise of all time.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30