The London NYC
- Hotel bar is a great spot for either celeb spotting (Rosario Dawson + Danny Boyle!) or watching old dudes trying to hit on models. ps: Bourbon old fashioned & cheese plate = a-okay with me.
- I always stay at the London Hotel when I am in New York. Its an all suite hotel and their pink and purple couches remind me of "I Dream of Jeannie" - Dougall Fraser, That Sex Show
- ! , , ! ! ! ! !
- Roomy rooms and bathrooms + contemporary decoration. It'd be a boutique hotel if it weren't for its large quantity of rooms.
- The rooms are enormous for a NY hotel! Ask for one at the end of the hall for a more panoramic view.
- Spacious suites located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Easy walking distance to theaters, nightlife, museums and shopping. The health club is clean & up to date. Ask for Paul at the bar. He rocks!
- Room 5101 has the best view in the hotel.
- This hotel is super! I will definitely come back at this hotel! Great service and everyone is very kind! The vacation is complete!
- This hotel is horrible! Someone from hotel staff urinated on our bags in our room! Wow! 5 star hotel!
- Beautiful hotel take advantage of the proximity to the park and go for a nice morning run to and around Central Park
- They have the rain showerheads! The suites here are worth every penny. Clean, spacious, comfy... Worth every penny!
- The smoked salmon served at breakfast is so scummy. The gym here is modern and very well maintained. I even saw a celeb yesterday. Only one complaint: no coffee making facilities in the room.
- My experience and review at The LONDON NYC by Carlos Melia Recommends @ http://carlosmeliablog.com/2012/09/15/the-london-nyc-hotel/
- You'll get big, spacious rooms at a fair price but the staff will be caustic and uninterested in you. A fair trade in my book. I'd stay again.
- Try a prosecco based Gilded Lily -ask for it in a martini glass- and have the Cobb salad. It is the perfect summer pairing! ;)
- Always get a name. Staff members have a habit of making assurances and not following through. Managers are unapologetic even if hotel staff members make a mistake. Better yet, AVOID this hotel.
- The best hotel in NYC. Big suite sized rooms, great location.
- Very disappointing hotel with really cheap worn out rooms and the staff were all rude.
- Beautiful hotel! Shame about the mystery personal bar charges though