Rock Club, Bar, Music Venue
2736 W 6th St (at Foch St)
Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Tonight is Fat By The Gallon!!!
- Go on Saturday or Sunday mornings after 11am and ask Elvis for his amazing Bloody Mary while you watch football on the deck.
- Some of the best Live Music Fort Worth has to offer, great happy hour and awesome crown.
- Older crowd with Pony tails. It says rock but it's more blues.
- Back patio is fantastic on a nice day.
- Draft beer selection is awesome, craft cans, live music and a soon to be opened third stage!
- Guinness is not too expensive. Bartenders aren't too shy with the Jameson either.
- Bands, and beers. More pool tables.
- Sweet hip hop and comedy tonight
- The Long Island Ice Tea is a steal. Five strong drinks for the price of one. Holy wow.
- Great music atmosphere, but not a lot of beer selection nor food.
- Arguably the best music venue in Fort Worth. New patio, cheap drinks, incredible bands.
- Me-thinks was awesome! They had a bar on stage and the Asian media crew. There were ninjas on stage with the band.
- Check out the Panther City Bar Bazaar in December 5th
- Saw Zombie Shark Attack! here once. Awesome!
- Check out Lolaspalooza Saturday and Sunday. Cool scene all weekend.
- Ask Elvis for a Hamster Cage
- Saw Six Feet High and Rising - great fun, rock/punk cover band!