Logan Square Farmers Market
2755 N Milwaukee Ave
10:00am - 3:00pm
- Great for hipsters who sit in circles on the grass, eat crepes and listen to folk music. Not great for a wide variety of inexpensive fruit and vegetables.
- Cherubs tacos are worth the wait of the long line.
- Phoenix Bean Spicy Tofu is so great! Made right here in Edgewater too!
- Love it! Definitely visit Tomato Mountain, Radical Roots, and enjoy the live music. :-)
- Learn how delicious vegan & gluten free fare can be with Bot Bakery.
- $1 sourdough bread ends from Gayle's are the best deal anywhere!
- The gluten free, vegan cupcakes are amazing every week!
- Lots of fresh fruit and veggies! Great atmosphere!!
- Great spot to grab a cheap lunch from some awesome vendors. Tacos, sausages, empanadas, fresh doughnuts, cheeses and more... Chicago's coolest farmer's market.
- Sunday mornings in Logan. Also referred to as Hipster Church. Best place to get quality produce, while supporting local farms.
- There are colorful rhinestones in UpriverRhinestones which can be used to decorate a variety of thingshttps://www.etsy.com/shop/UpriverRhinestones
- Avoid La Boulangerie. The bread might be good but the guys are real jerks.
- Wonderful farmers market. Good variety.
- This is a place from where you will get every thing like Meat, sauces, bread, flowers,veggies, pastries, ice cream and many more.There are a lots of delicious prepared food vendors. I love this place!
- Farmers market
- So much good food here. Bought a little bit of something from each booth and made a small picnic.
- Beautiful market! If you are a tourist you should come and check it out! Every Sunday! Yummy, organic food
- Everything is amazing, you can't go wrong.
- Walk around before the 10am selling bell. That way you wont be in a rush to see everything and feel you're going to miss something.
- If you're not hungry, for the love of god skip the food vendor section which is crammed with strollers and dogs. Head to the north end of the market where most of the fresh produce is.