Logan Bar & Grill
2230 N California Ave (at N Milwaukee Ave)
Chicago, IL 60647
- Go to Revolution instead.
- It's a bar, the only tip should be to get so drunk you think you're a horse.
- They have Gumballhead! Sweet
- Order of reasons to like Logan Bar 1. Waitstaff 2. Beer selection 3. Outdoor patio 4. General ambiance 10. Food
- Logan B&G now refuses to play the TV audio when sports are playing, but they DO play real shitty music, so there's that. Relieved that I finally have a solid reason never to come back.
- Service here... Pretty shitty. Beer and food though, it's ok.
- Generic atmosphere, sub-par food. Absolutely no reason to go here, especially now that Revolution is open.
- skip this douchebag establishment
- Revolution is full, that's why you're here. Sometimes the art is interesting
- They have the best doorman in the business.
- Beer prices keep rising, take the extra few steps and go to Revolution instead.
- ask for the tots
- Try the Grecian Skirt Steak Sandwich!
- I love it here!! Very negro friendly !! Lol some bars in wicker park treat you like shit!!
- If you're watching a Bulls Playoff game you'll watch it in silence because they refuse to turn the volume up on the game. BS
- $5 super bloody mary's!
- Great venue to watch a game!
- Greatest trivia night of all time!
- Great happy hour deals (especially on Tuesdays).
- Excellent three-season patio. Nice combination of beers and cocktails. Always a cider on draft