American, Event Space
$ $ $ $
- Food blogger Dara of Cookin' Canuck recommends the Thanksgiving meal. "A four-course feast featuring your choice of turkey (with all the fixins), beef or fish, as well as vegetarian options she says.
- try the organic chicken, then go wander up the mountain...GORGEOUS you can even bring your dog to eat with you! loga haven rules!!
- Sea Scallops with Risotto
- S'mores Tart with Whiskey Ice Cream
- Thursday nights are not too crowded.
- 1 waited on reservation 2 plates were dirty 3 food under cooked 4 refills on soda were extra unknown to us. 5 bad service 6 couldn't see due to bad lighting. All in all it was terrible!
- It is a gorgeous arena for fine dining. Our table overlooked a all waterfall. The coconut souffle dessert was outstanding.
- Stop by the bar for one of Log Haven's specialty cocktails or fine single malts
- Go for happy hour! (According to Jess)