Log Cabin Bar & Grill
1000 Route 611
Tannersville, PA 18372
- Try the chicken pepper jack melt as a wrap.
- Terrible service. It took the waitress 15 minutes to greet us, another 5 to get drinks from the tap, and two tries to try and convince us to have dessert.
- Mmmmm chicken taco salad! Amazing!
- 22 oz Stella FTW
- Black and blue burger is amazing! Kids meals come with ice cream!
- Beautiful place
- Pricey, $3 for a soda $17 for a chicken Caesar salad. Service was a little slow, only one waitress. Food was only ok.
- The Campsite Burger sounds and is delicious, but the cornbread falls apart so easily. Prepare to use a fork and knife on this one.
- Boneless wings....awesome!
- Service is slow. Cesar salad is not over romaine as the menu states and if you want water they only let you have bottled water. Just pack lunch for a better outcome.
- Terrible dining experience! How hard is it to make a cheesesteak with no peppers? It took them 3 (YES THREE) tries! Don't even bother coming in the door!
- The cherry coke wings are really good.
- A little more on the expensive side, but the food is delicious. Try the ribs!
- Don't ever come here. Sub-par food, price gouging at it's worst and the only way to get water is to buy a bottled water. Terrible.
- Extremely slow service
- Try Cuban. Feels good period
- The Mesclun salad is great! Of course, so are the pizzas.