14 Newkirk Plz (Foster Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11226
- Lo Duca offers cheap, good slices with no pretension.
- Awesome pizza. Best in BK
- My new favorite pizza spot. Awesome Sicilian slice.
- Wonderful food. We eat here at least once a week.
- BEST PIZZA EVER! GUYS ARE GREAT.. MEATLOVERS IS A GREAT SLICE
- This place been here since I was. Kid. best pizza on a 10 block radius!
- Based on what Id heard, not nearly as good as I expected. At least 2 pizzerias on Ave J are far better: Di Fara (J & E15th) & Pizza Time (J & E14th, kosher). Try them & youll be happy.
- Grandma slice is amazing
- All pies are made with love by the brothers. One of the top pizza places in New York, no doubt.
- The best pizza
- Grandma square. Friendly atmosphere.
- Best pizza around! You'll dream about their slices
- For 2.25 (add 50 cents with toppings), you ain't get too much compare with dollar pizza.
- Really really good
- Not the worst but definitely not the best. Not even in my top 10.
- Big and tasty regular slices. Sicilian was buttery, so good.
- So-so. Disappointingly far from the excellence Id been told to expect. For my money, both Di Far (non-kosher) & Pizza Time (kosher) on Ave J blow LoDuca pizza outa the water.