Local Restaurant & Bar
$ $ $
- Best burgers and steaks in Jackson Hole!
- Great Ahi Tuna Tartare- mango salsa, avocado puree- delicious!
- Great chiken marsalla i loved it !
- Most come for the food, but the bar is a solid local spot. Friendly staff, tons of great stories from the mountain and beyond
- Great flat top burger. Tons of toppings choices. Love the fries. Also don't miss the soy ginger wings
- Try the reuben or the crispy duck salad with one of the 12 beers on tap- delicious!
- Softest Sealed Buffalo Steak is here and tastes amazing!!
- Excellent elk medallions, but the Kansas strip dry-aged buffalo stole the show. Great selection of whiskeys: of note, the Breckenridge and the Pappy Van Winkle 20 year.
- Brussels sprouts are all time great. Order em especially if you don't like Brussels sprouts
- $7 burger and fries is the best deal in town!
- Girl to guy ratio is the best in town here. BTW the girl to guy ratio in JH sucks
- Crispy Duck Salad was delicious. One of the best duck confits I have ever eaten.
- Steaks are a must.
- The tartare is amazing!
- One of the top three restaurants in Jackson. Excellent service. Delicious cocktails. Amazing pesto pasta and steak.
- Great steaks, excellent service. One of the best restaurants in Jackson.
- We had french onion soup, charcuterie w/ spicy elk and summer sausage and foie gras, chefs burger, bacon wedge salad and vanilla creme brle. Everything was fantastic-fresh and perfectly seasoned.
- The Smoked Trout Nicoise Salad is delicious (add Elk Sausage ). The ambience is pretty cool and the staff is friendly.
- Two of these medallions cost $33. Sweet potato pure had added sweetness. Wish I ordered the burger as I had to order an additional poutine after.
- Meats in order of taste: bone in rib eye for two (butcher's cut special), elk chops, buffalo medallion (needed salt). Sides: poutine, miso-glazed carrots, truffle Mac, Brussels sprouts. Good cocktails