$ $ $
- Animado, banda, atendimento excelente
- Pineapple mojito is amazing
- Very good Apple Martinis, nice music, good ambiance
- Cocktails sound good on paper but the execution is poor. Bloody mary was insanely spicy and lavender scents was too sweet. Stick to beer and wine.
- Local rum! Try the Barrilito 3 Estrellas, made here in PR!
- Used to be THE bar to be and be seen. Nowadays it's kind of dead. Service is a little slow. Overpriced drinks for 1 oz drinks.
- Nice romantic place:-) I just love the ambiance there
- mojitos by Alejandro were really good! Also the morning lattee definitely hits the spot before heading to pool ;)
- Order your drink & then head out to the patio, you can take drinks all the way up to the beach stairs (just not onto the beach)
- Beautiful atrium at sunset
- Excelente Hotel. Fue una estancia muy buena, con mucha calidad en el servicio.
- An excellent place to have a great time. It's expensive, beware. In terms of food I prefer to eat at any other restaurant in Condado, many options available at walking distance.
- Quality Cocktails
- Starting our last night with drinks in the lobby :)
- Don q passion fruit... Enough said
- Passion Fruit Mojito (aka baja panty juice) delicious going down and creeps up in the end.
- Place is poppin' on Thursday & Friday nights. Drinks are nothing special, but try the Pia Colada w/ 151!
- Jaemy is the best! She will make a rum punch to remember!
- Ask for Oriana, she will hook you up with great drinks!!
- Do not order sushi at la concha! They do not know how to make it like they do on US mainland.