L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
- get the loco moco for some serious local kine grinds.
- Wild card: take this opportunity to relax and consider other options.
- Chicken katsu curry, for when you want katsu and curry with your mac salad
- Go to L&L happy hour
- Awesome and authentic loco moco, somehow better than any I've had in Hawaii. Ask for extra gravy, it's $0.25 and totally worthwhile.
- Big serving size! Bbq is usually good.
- Very cheap! The sausage musubi is delicious.
- Chicken Katsu. How could you ever go wrong?
- Their macaroni salad really truly is to die for. I always get an extra side scoop for myself. Avoid the bbq beef. It's always very fatty. Stick to the chicken
- Did you just order a Loco Moco for lunch? Big fucking mistake, buddy.
- I feel fat.
- Don't get the healthy BBQ chicken plate. It only comes with one piece of chicken!
- No restrooms
- They have mini plates so you can enjoy your BBQ and be healthy
- BBQ short ribs and the Mac salad are the bomb diggity!
- The Amex special is BS. They don't even take Amex!
- Don't believe the hater this place iz off da hook
- They did not accept AE card
- Chicken katsu is the best w extra sauce only 25cent extra that is
- Loco mocos and spam musubis! BBQ cheeseburger is a good choice too.