183 Charles St (Wilson Street)
Rochester, NH 03867
- 7a . Crab Rangoon, Boneless spareribs, Sweet and Sour Chicken , Beef teriyaki
- 7A, double crab Rangoon , boneless spare ribs and chicken fingers
- The best crab rangoons ever! Wont go anywhere else, and the 7A is the best plate, pork fried rice and a choice of 4 sides for under $10 and it is more than enough to feed 2 or more people.
- Upon explaining that there weren't really any great spots to park to the woman who asked us to move, she responded with "that's not my problem". Nope, it isn't anymore. At least for my vehicle.
- Scary ass bathrooms. Dark n dirty. How i like my women, but not my bathrooms.
- Tip? Don't Go! Found two used staples in two soups, after removing from our mouths. Scary and thankfully not hurt. Called Rochester Health and will no longer go (after 15 plus years).
- Try the Cheese Fingers !! They are excellent