Nightclub, Rock Club, Bar
- Littlefield is an official Blackmad-endorsed venue.
- The Lavender Sour signature cocktail is sublime.
- Marianne Ways and Wyatt Cenac have put together a top-notch night of New York standup. Expect to see local favorites like Eugene Mirman, Dave Hill, W. Kamau Bell and Al Madrigal. Monday, 8pm $5/ $8
- Awesome performance space housed in an old warehouse from the 1920s. Event ticket prices are generally less than $20, and the drinks are delicious and cheap-ish.
- Check out stand-up comedy on Monday nights or catch an awesome show like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
- First-timers should know that its tricky to find the stage at this warehouse turned club, thanks to a movable partition that separates the bar from the show space. Leigh Belz, features director
- If you are seeing "Your Love, Our Musical", get there when doors open at 7:30 or you'll be standing the whole show
- Keep your eyes peeled for Punderdome. One of the greatest competitions known to humankind.
- A fun venue that hosts great comedy events like Night Train on Mondays and Punderdome once a month. They sell more tickets than there are seats, so get there early if you don't want to stand.
- A 6,200-square foot warehouse from the 1920s plays host to the eco-friendly Littlefield. The venue is compact and mostly used to showcase up-and-coming acts and regular exhibitions in the gallery.
- I think of a swan everytime I wipe my ass
- Get there early for shows because even if you have a ticket you may find yourself standing.
- Don't bring underage girls here
- Hot Tub Mondays are da best!
- The Hot Tub stand-up show each Monday is killer, but also check the schedule for one-off dance parties with serious European D.J. talent.
- Seated shows are much more excellent because the sound is so good here.
- Get the lavender sour. That's my tip.
- The Punderdome is amazing
- check out Night Train on Monday nights - great comedians and cheap!
- Night train is an awesome weekly comedy show