The Little One
115 Regents Park Rd.
Primrose Hill, Greater London NW1 8UR
+44 7518 908822
- Great little coffee place, Best in local area with friendly service. Go for the flat white and the po de queijo (cheese bread).
- The flat white is one of the best in London. That said, the Cortado will blow your head off if you need a caffeine boost. Accompany this with a Coxinha, it's basically a Brazilian Arancina. Delicious.
- Fresh apple juice is divine !
- Go for the coffee, stay for the crepes. Very small, with little seating, but the few tables outside are well position to take in the Primrose Hill high street on a sunny day.
- Great little coffee shop/creperie with really excellent coffee, cakes and crepes. Not many places to sit inside, but nice seating outside
- Very Nice Caf! Very tasty Latte
- Best coffee in the area.
- Amazing Mocha
- Bad, dissapointing coffee.. don't get why has such good reviews
- Try the crepes!!!
- Excellent little coffee place. SPEAK GREEK!
- One of the best flat whites in London
- Tiny cafe in Primrose hill. Good quality coffee and great choice of dairy and wheat free crepes. Only few seats inside. Go there to enjoy the sun in the afternoon sitting outside.
- The best flat white I've had since moving from Sydney. Super friendly staff and tasty po de queijo
- A great little place which serves splendid coffee and the Crepes are great (the green, savoury ones are fantastic). There are a few seats outside.
- The coffee here is the best!
- Don't come here. Food is just overpriced mush
- Cakes and pastries
- Grab and go coffee and yummy snacks. Around 10 or so seats outside if you want to sit in the sun with your caffeine hit.
- Tasty tasty coffee. Never burned or at nuclear temperatures. Try one of their cheese breads!