Little Italy Mercato
580 W Cedar St. (btwn Kettner Blvd & Front St.)
San Diego, CA 92101
9:00am - 1:30pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Several blocks of complete farmer's market awesomeness. If you are wondering what to do with your newly purchased produce & other food items, check out kitchenkonfidence.com for recipes & inspiration.
- Parking is tough. Best bet is to park a couple blocks away at a parking lot and walk there.
- Did I mention that they give me my flowers for free? :-)
- Best farmers market I've seen yet in San Diego!
- Make sure to stop at the " La Crperie"
- GreenFix makes a great green smoothie.
- Best farmers market in San Diego.
- Delightful. Best farmer's market in San Diego!
- Great people watching!
- A great place to pick up fresh produce, flowers and yummy hummus!
- Awesome Saturday outing for fresh fruits, veggies pastries, hummus, etc. Music is awesome with Manny Cepeda!
- Saturday mornings!
- Lovely place with varieties of things
- Grab yourself some live uni!
- they have really great produce selection and they have a really really fresh flowers!
- Love our early morning trips to this farmer's market. Great produce and specialty/local goodies!
- This is pretty much the best farmers market in San Diego
- The side streets add to the ambiance and cultural feel here. Beautiful church and reminds me if my childhood.
- If you can get past the crowding as you move street to street, it's got wonderful produce, flowers, and vender choices.
- Love everything about this mercato. Molto bene.