Neighborhood, Historic Site
- Little India (across Singapore's Chinatown) exhibits great culture in a small place. Go to the busy Tekka Market for food and souvenirs and don't miss the grand Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple.
- Need to shop at 1AM? Come to mustafa at little india, 24 hours shop sell from groceries to electronic
- A big Indian township in Singapore, the only place where you get authentic Indian food.
- Check FindYourWayInSG on Foursquare and Facebook!
- I love Indian food.
- Kalo makan Masakan India cukup beli 1 saja la, and then Kongsi ama teman karena cukup-cukup large
- This place is INSANE on a Sunday night!
- Many Indian style tattoo shop here, where u can get a medium-sized drawing tattoo for SGD5 in 15 mins.
- Free walking tours staring at 10:30am on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Meet in front of the main entrance of the Verge.
- Jaggi for best north Indian cuisine near little india mrt
- Mustapha Center, A place you must visit around here
- busy Indian shops and food for all.. crowded on Sunday evenings.
- tamil nadu special!
- Really little town, look like India...
- Not to best place to shop on Sundays!
- Cheap and good tomatoes sold here
- I hosted a tour and the response was awesome! With a vegetarian theme, friends enjoyed a good walk and sumptuous lunch at Ananda Bhavan on Syed Alwi Road
- You can see Indian town and community in this place
- Good place for cheap shopping