Little Havana Cigar Factory
1501 SW 8th St (15 Av)
Miami, FL 33135
- Vinnie knows his cigars.
- Staff was great at helping us pick the perfect cigar. Grab a cup of espresso while you're at it, you won't regret it.
- they've got wonderful house cigars and excellent overall quality
- If you're near Little Havana, this is the best cigar store and lounge in South Florida. Ask for Vinnie. He'll set you up!
- Great selection
- Great selection...this is just one of the display shelves.
- Confortable lounge to taste a fine cigar with a dark stout beer. The kind staff will help you find the best cigar option. It's a must go! Afterwards, cross the street and have a sandwich at Exquisito.
- They have a large selection of cigarettes with different flavors their prices are average to high and dont forget to try their coffee too
- Atendimento timo! Pode- se comprar um charuto ou cigarrilha e fuma- lo e ainda ganha um caf.
- Super relaxed. Not at all touristy. Awesome spot.
- Best cigar lounge in Miami.
- Great cigar selection. Comfy couches and great music to listen to while smoking. Decent beer selection.
- Handmade cigars. Stop in to see a master at work
- Great selection of cigars especially if you're a fan of Davidoff
- Great cigar selection and knowledgeable staff. Excellent coffee as well. A must see if you're in Little Havana.
- If you feel like smoking a great cigar at a great place, this is the place
- This folks know their stuff www.miamiculinarytours.com
- Great top end selection and awesome humidor selection and knowledgable staff.
- Pedro knows about cigars, he is the expert. little Havana food tour at www.miamiculinarytours.com
- Cigars, beer, wine, and caf. Need we say more?