Little Brother BBQ
544 Clinton Ave (between Atlantic Ave and Fulton St, Clinton Hill)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Little Brother BBQ is an ethical & sustainable restaurant participating in Shop Your Values Week! Pledge now and receive discounts at 200+ businesses in NYC from May 3-10, 2012. #SYVW
- Craig Samuel's and Ben Grossman of "The Smoke Joint", "Peaches" & "Peaches Hot House" are spreading decent food across the land of clinton hill and bed stuy...
- The place is lousy with hipsters (because of Hot Bird next door) but the food is really good, much better than The Smoke Joint. The collards are surprisingly authentic-tasting despite being veg.
- Really, really good food and great prices. Duroc ribs are delicious and filling, so is the mac & cheese, collard greens (very tasty) and well-seasoned fries! For the price, I'm definitely going back!
- All meats are hormone free! Try the pork sandwich it's really tasty plus the fries have some sort of flavorful rub on them. Good service too just remember its cash only.
- Vegetarians: their vegetarian sausage may fool you, really. So delicious. I got mine with the kale Caesar salad & regretted nothing.
- Vegan options
- No longer delivering to Hot Bird. Growing pains, I guess?
- Bring your food to Hot Bird next door.
- Must Have: Hand Cut Fries, Potato Salad and the Handmade Pork Sausage, Yes, you will Thank Me Later!
- Grab a bite here, go next door to Hot Bird for drinks!
- Order your BBQ and have it delivered to the bar next door.
- Really nice and clean tasting BBQ at reasonable prices. I had the pork platter with delicious collard greens. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- BBQ Pork plate has a good amount of beans. I don't know how I feel about this.
- Clinton Hill Smitten Hill, it's on the edge out there. Straight up good all around.
- Simple menu, great barbecue, ask for a whole smoked chicken, it's worth it!
- This mac n cheese. It will do everything. Everything you need. Phenomenal.
- Closed on Mondays. Bummer
- What happened? After being closed for 3 months it's reopened with a different, more expensive and less tasty menu :(
- The pork. The pork! Amazing in sandwich or run form, get your grub and go next door to Hot Bird and your BBQ paired with some beer!