Little Big Diner
- Vegetarian Ramen!!!
- Their ramen is excellent. I recommend their Shio (salt) broth one with chicken. Simple, light and delish!
- Miso ramen was amazing!
- Great ramen in newton centre!
- Awesome spot, everything was excellent. Get the fried chicken!
- I eat ramen in NYC often. This place is as good or better than a lot of those places. Seriously! Eat this ramen!
- They are among a few places in Boston serving Poke. Theirs is really good too. $15 for a bowl
- Ramen is amazing!
- They sold their 25,000th bowl of ramen on November 13, 2016! Or around 85 bowls a day! Way to go!
- Miso Ramen...delicious. Tried a few of their smaller dishes as well, all equally flavorful. One of my favorite new additions to Newton!
- Great fusion options. Banh Mi was excellent (shrimp SAS super tender), Grilled pork rice bowl was phenomenal, and beautiful presentation. Great addition to Newton Center.
- Ramen and vegetarian food!
- Pricey, small place. Pretty fresh and mostly unique but mainly for ramen newbies or the ritzy 3/5
- Great new spot in Newton Center. Ramen and rice bowls are fantastic. The burger appetizer is worth the trip. Go late to avoid lines.
- The chicken ramen was just meh. Bland, it could have done with so much more flavor but if you add the extra stuff, you'll end up with a $25 bowl of ramen :( The sriracha wings are a must try though..
- Every dish is fresh and delicious. The cocktails are awesome too!
- Great food and drinks! Will be returning
- Papaya salad, pork belly ssam, ramen... so good. Can't go wrong.
- They do not take a reservation and they have only 16 seats. Be prepared to wait for a table
- Omg where do I start? Cocktails wow! Food - unforgettable:)