Little Bay Park
Park, Dog Run, Skating Rink
- A great place to walk, ride a bike with a beautiful view!
- Kayaking, fishing, biking
- Doggies have their own park.....!!! Wish I was better maintained
- Come here on Sundays at 6pm, right under the Throgs Neck Bridge for intensive workouts with Park and West. Great way to end your weekend with professional trainers for 10 dollars!
- Aid station mile 46 under the throngs neck for NYC 100 miler
- This park is very clean. Bike/jogging path has beautiful views of throgs neck bridge. They are doing construction @ the south end of path. I believe it's for additional parking & new comfort station.
- Check out the rock castle someone built (between fort totten and throgs neck bridge) :)
- Awesome puppy park
- As of 5/23/2011, Little Bay Park, along with all other NYC parks, beaches, and pedestrian plazas, is smoke-free! Visit www.nycsmokefree.org to learn more.
- Dancing wednesday's nights this summer!