Little Baby's Ice Cream
4903 Catharine St (at 49th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19143
3:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Get a scoop of birch beer vanilla bean, sit at the window and watch passersby see you and suddenly realize that this block just got a million times better.
- Try the everything bagel ice cream! It sounds crazy but it's delicious!
- That coffee toffe ice cream is the truth. The guy told me to be careful cuz they use real coffee beans. He wasn't kidding cuz I was wired the entire day.
- There is no reason to not stop in. The most precious scoopers on the east coast and awesome ice cream flavors, including vegan coconut milk-based vegan options that are deeliteful!!
- Get the 6 for 6 and you won't go wrong!
- A great place to go if you want to eat ice cream :)
- The best ice cream ever, so creative, ALL good. Try the tasting flight!
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pay it forward board is sweet and something I wish more local businesses did. You can pay in advance for another customer, by name or random. I've seen people list "someone looking sad" or "a mother"
- Chocolate cookie dough is the best vegan flavor.
- It's pricey and don't go expecting like mint chocolate chip (flavors I've seen are mustard, earl grey srirachai). But the vegan ice cream actually tastes like ice cream & there's vegan cookies!
- Oh sweet Jesus, go here and try anything, the wackier the better
- Follow them on Twitter for pics of their daily menu (also Everything Bagel ice cream sandwich on sugar cookies!)
- Cardamom Caramel is one of the best. You should definitely try it!
- You can pay using LevelUp
- Peach and granola as well as chocolate cookie dough are excellent