Little Anthony's Fish Market
$ $ $
Winchendon, MA 01475
- The baked sea scallops I got were delicious! I would definitely go there again.
- Try the carriage house about 400ft down the road much better food and cheaper price
- Best sea food in town.... Pricy but good.
- Such a bargain! 11.95 per pound for lazy mans lobster dinner! That 4.5 pounder was AWESOME
- Fish & chips were good. Fish was nice and crispy.
- Great sea food and great chowder......you have to try it some time.
- The fish was good. This place is a bit pricey. The vegetables were soggy and no flavor. The rice was good.