Rock Club, Bar, Dive Bar
- This place is good for gettin drunk and dancin n stuff.
- dance like a fiend. say goodbye to your friends as they decide it's time to go to bed. stay at the bar and keep dancing. repeat until 4am. hit deli next door for turkey wrap. successful night: done.
- Upstairs is okay. Downstairs is nasty. Kind of a shithole.
- Fun to get sloppy drunk, buy bad coke downstairs and dance to rock n roll, 10 years ago.. .
- Go to Lit and ask someone if they have a side project they are working on
- Go downstairs to have fun during weekends. Great music and great people.
- Booking a weekly series of metal shows called PreciousMetal, every Monday night, since May 2006. This is NYC's only weeklymetal event and the longest running metal party
- F this place they dont know how to treat people go to Kabin a lot better a cheap drinks
- 10 dollar vodka drinks in an East Village dive bar. Budweiser 6 bucks. Fuck this noise.
- It's a see of Geraldo Rivera mustaches and tight pants with no bulge. Have fun.
- Music gets far better after 11pm.
- Everyone does the same white-boy twitch to every song....but here it's OK....
- Def a dive bar.
- Check out Ethan Lusterman when he performs downstairs! Truly excellent vocals and guitar.
- get drunk before you get there
- You should come here now and get real drunk and see if you can dance better than me and/or Nate.
- I wandered around in the dark cave and found out that I'm not a hipster.
- Don't go here, save yourself the waste of a beer and realizing there are 1000 better places to be in NYC
- a sweaty, dirty dungeon with fierce drinks that plays the best retro and current non-radio airplay music. best place on earth!... but watch your stuff. the staff will take them =/
- Dungeon Masters Friday Night! Get Dark & Iced!!