Liqun Roast Duck (利群烤鸭店)
11 Beixiangfeng Hutong (Zhengyi Rd (northeast of Qianmen))
北京市, 北京市 100000
+86 10 6705 5578
Lists & rankings
- A glass of boiled water: RMB 3. 3 :(
- Terrible service. Terrible environment. Very over-rated. Won't come again.
- Awesome juicy roast duck. Personal favorite over Dadong (which is also very good). Dadong's duck is more crisp and dry while Liqun's is more juicy and oily but tasty nonetheless!
- Very rustic Hutong restaurant. Excellent Roast Duck with paper thin pancakes. Visited by many dignitaries , movie stars and ambassadors. A true local experience.
- Stick to the duck!
- This is - by far - the best traditional Beijing Duck I ever had. With the liver condiment it was nothing short of awesome. The number of celebrities and Heads of States who've eaten here gives cred.
- Went there in 2006 and 2008... and it was fantastic... hope Beijing keeps this local treasure available as long as possible.
- Duck is a little fatty! but still it is an interesting spot to get out of the modern city and to remember the old Beijing as a rustic place.
- Best meal in a long, long time. The duck was fantastic and so was the atmosphere of the place.
- Overrated, overpriced, bad service. Food is just ok. Duck soup should be called "white pepper soup" instead...
- Good place for out-of-towners
- Getting touristy but very traditional in the old hutong's. Come for a great roast duck
- Anthony Bourdain visited here
- Overpriced and overrated.
- food is so so, doesn't worth to take that much effort to try
- Very good duck (its big, one can serve 3 people) in a Hutong. Go to the toilet before, because the public Hutong toilet is horrible
- duck tasts good. but...er...
- , must visited!