The Lion's Den
28 Main St
- Great place to hear local musicians.
- The music and thinny martinis rock
- The service and food were good. I had the French onion soup and a friend the turkey sandwich. The bench seats are deceptive when you sit they sink very low such that your chin is just above the table!
- Very cosy and fun atmosphere
- Great live music and wonderful pub food
- Your cell phone will not work here Enjoy.
- Hot apple cider with rum! Also, the chips are homemade and there's free wifi
- Try a cocktail downstairs in the Lion's Den at the Red Lion Inn.
- Best French Onion soup EVUH!
- Decent beer and cocktail list, live music Friday and Saturday nights.
- They have live music on the weekends!