Lin's Hawaiian Snacks
- Park along street, no parking lot
- peach iced tea is the best!
- Great place for treats, amazing selections of nuts, fruits, seafood and more..
- Snow ice Taro is amazing ! A must have.
- Peanut Butter Aloha will not let you down!
- Only place in town with White Chocolate Gummy Bears!!!
- Try the pearls with the juice inside. Can't say I've had that on the mainland.
- New Peanut Butter Milkshake!!
- Get the freeze dried sweet corn!
- Dried fruit, dried veggies, dried seafood, nuts, and candies, simply amazing.
- Good shave ice and good musubi!
- Get the fresh Li Hing pineapple. The Li Hing mango is good too (love da red fingers!). My keiki always demand both the lychee belts and the Li Hing Lychee belts. Ono! They are great people!
- Milk tea with so many different jellies to choose from!! My go to Snack shop!
- Too bad they closed down good store for cotton candy