The LINQ Hotel & Casino
Casino, Hotel, Resort
- Check out the Auto Collections. This is the worlds largest classic car showroom with more than 250 antique, classic, muscle and historically significant cars worth an estimated $100 million.
- More like Brokedown Palace.
- Very cool venue if you enjoy a cool side of the Vegas strip that is more like an outdoor shopping mall atmosphere
- We're going streaking!!! Through the Quad and into the gymnasium!!! Come on, everybody!!!
- Don't really like the hotel, but the price is great. If you just need somewhere to sleep, it's great.
- I always feel lucky on the Las Vegas strip when I try my luck at the Quad across from Caesars Palace! - Coco Montrese, RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
- Everyone needs to check out Franks Divas - best drag show ever!
- Hash House a Go Go is the only reason to step foot in this place.
- Dealertainers are a Vegas must-see. At any time your blackjack dealer might step away from the table and belt out a tune. And like all its Caesars-run sister properties, there are no resort fees.
- there is a fat tuesdays here and its always good.
- A great new street in Vegas with no cars, panhandlers, or shell game scammers! It connects to the new High Roller giant Ferris wheel. Check out the Brooklyn Bowl. Great place for concerts and fun.
- Text IP to 227466 for special offers & deals.
- Buy the Buffet pass for $29.99. One price = 24 hour pass to 7 buffets: Le Village, Carnival World, Spice Market, Flavors, Paradise, Lago and Emperor's.
- Its worth the extra $10 to go on the "High Roller" at night.
- It's beautiful!!! Simply can't wait until everything opens!!!!!
- Duct tape holding the wall together
- Never stay here, find a homeless shelter instead
- Ehh.. 18 ounce pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes barbecue sauce eggs and biscuits for 1729 24 /7 hash a Go Go yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy don't go there if you want
- Hash House A GoGo open 24 hrs a place you have to try. $4 shots on grave when buying a beer. Best deal on the strip.
- Since you're here: Order the Sage Fried Chicken N' Waffles!!! As seen on Travel Channel!