Gastropub, Bar, American
$ $ $
- Go to the Linkery and try one of their many cask ales.
- This place is a total sausage fest.
- A forerunner of the craft food boom on North Park's 30th Street known for their housemade sausages, nationally-recognized cured meat and careful attention to sourcing.
- Shake up your routine with a pair of tacos made with homemade link sausage, cabbage and queso fresco. The short rib sliders using grass-fed beef and organic cheddar are memorable, too!
- No diet coke?
- Love the whole wheat ravioli. For appetizers, try the goat cheese. The food here is quality.
- Gotta check this place out..menu changes daily based on the fresh ingredients available that day. Very unusual and unique menu
- wifi pswd: abacab1999
- Try the veal brains!!
- A dramatic visual improvement over Amistad Christiana...and the housemade links & mustard are outstanding
- Can you say beer?
- The Linkery recently closed to make way for a new restaurant coming soon.
- the house made ketchup is delicious PLINY the elder bottled
- Try any of the pastries. They are made daily by Julia the insane pastry waitress. You can't lose, they are UH-Maze-ing
- Fro D. the Sous Chef ... L.E.G.I.T!
- Try a link & visit FREE summer concerts...donate at northparksd.org
- Try the veal brains, they make you smarter
- Beer. Sausage. Need I say more?
- Get the white sangria it has so many cherries in it!
- This farm-to-table spot serves unique things you can't get anywhere else, like fresh limequats and tamarind.