Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• This bright roasted root vegetable dish is a perfect pick-me-up for cold winter blues. [What Would Cathy Eat]
• Cinnamon roll Rice Krispies are a smart take on old classics. [Cooking Classy]
• Pavlova is upgraded with a dash of orange blossom water. [Roost]
• These Parmesan and rosemary crackers will pair perfectly with wine. [Alexandra Cooks]
• Sweet teeth will love this Willy Wonka-themed birthday party. [Hostess with the Mostess]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.