Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• This gorgeous silver and mocha dessert table is perfect for a glamorous winter party (above, right). [Hostess with the Mostess]
• Here are five easy tips for throwing a fantastic New Year's Eve party. [Lady and the Blog]
• Try serving endive leaves with green goddess cream as an appetizer at your next get-together. [A Food Centric Life]
• Mini queso burgers add a spicy kick to a holiday party. [Busy Mommy]
• Start planning your New Year's Day brunch now; hungover you will thank sober you in the morning. [Big Girls Small Kitchen]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.