What makes a great drink blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a useful set of tips. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• Jazz up your typical milkshake and try a fresh mint and watermelon float instead. [How Sweet It Is]
• Reviewing Elephant Bean coffee from The East India Company. [Daily Shot of Coffee]
• Enhance summer lemonade with the healing powers of aloe vera. [Kumquat]
• In honor of Canada Day, whip up this variation of the classic Canadian bloody caesar cocktail. [Verses From My Kitchen]
• Boozy red, white, and blue popsicles to brighten up your Fourth of July festivities. [Endless Simmer]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.