Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A mix of gin, honey syrup, cardamom, and black pepper (above) sounds perfect for a wintry night cap. [Joylicious]
• A Puerto Rican holiday drink to have with the Puerto Rican holiday song: Coquito. [Shop.Cook.Make]
• Do you wish you were having coffee in Rome? We do. [The Coffee Experiment]
• Taste testing champagne-style rosés for the upcoming festivities. [The Tasteful Life]
• Here, it’s Friday, have some scotch vanilla bean ice cream. (P.S. Can we all start putting booze in ice cream? Just for the adults?) [Serious Eats]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.