What makes a great drink blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a useful set of tips. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• A recipe for a refreshing and summery Brunelle cocktail featuring Absinthe. [12 Bottle Bar]
• Donatella Arpaia classes up traditional Jell-O shots with ice wine and champagne grapes. [YumSugar]
• Exploring the green smoothie trend, plus a wholesome recipe to try at home. [Fun and Food Cafe]
• Enjoy seasonal peaches all year long by turning them into a boozy wine-spiked jam. [Savvy Eats]
• How to make quick and easy almond milk from scratch. [Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.